Search:  

Retrospec Forum » Feedback on Retrospec Games

[closed]

Jetpak - Solar Crisis

(6 posts)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Anonymous

Jetpac by Rich has just been released. This is the forum for it.
    Posted 13 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  2. Anonymous

QUOTE(neil @ Nov 10 2004, 10:42 AM)
    Jetpac by Rich has just been released. This is the forum for it.
    [right][snapback]889[/snapback][/right]

excited.gif Woohooo! Tis me the Blythe-ster tongue.gif Congrats Rich, job well done!!!
    Posted 13 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  3. Anonymous

QUOTE(Jonay @ Nov 11 2004, 11:16 AM)
    Congrats Rich, job well done!!!
    [right][snapback]893[/snapback][/right]
    Don't you mean, "Bravo, old boy! Let's celebrate by having some spiffing crumpets and jam. Tally ho!"
    Posted 13 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  4. OmegaDog

Definitely awesome stuff. And I just finally now beat it. (Though, 53 currently on the high-score table... uy, I'll do better in the future!)

Now, just for a little bug report -- something you folks probably already know about, but just for the sake of saying it's been reported -- when the game switches musical tracks at times, some of the instrument samples from the previous track seem to get stuck on the notes on which the track left off. I've been able to recreate the situation most often between the title screen and the description of the first level, plus sometimes between the end of one level and the description of the next.
    Posted 12 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  5. gregor

Very nice graphics and movement. But a bit too tough for me. I always get killed on Io. And then it is Game Over and i have to start from begining. Very frustrating...
    Posted 12 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  6. Anonymous

This game totally rocks! I loved it when it was first released and still can't get enough of it.
    Is there a chance of it being ported to the Mac platform in the near future? excited.gif

-- Paul --
    (I luv my G4)
    Posted 11 years ago #
    Login to Send PM

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.