Search:  

Retrospec Forum » Feedback on Retrospec Games

[closed]

Lunar Jetman

(10 posts)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Anonymous

as good as mine, nice teleporter and missile. no hard feelings :)
    Posted 14 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  2. Anonymous

I used to love this game on the speccy, and my son and I have been happily playing the original on Spectaculator.

This version is great, down to the last detail - including the fact that it is just as damn hard.

Just one request - can we please (PLEASE!) have an option to turn off the in-game music. In itself it is great, but it does get irritating after a while.

Great stuff - thanks.

Dave Cooper

Worship songwriter extraordinaire.
    Check it out http://www.thatfatalkiss.com
    Posted 14 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  3. Anonymous

Absolutely Fantastic!!!
    Ahh the memories :-))
    Keep up the great work Andy
    Posted 14 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  4. Anonymous

Wonderful - brings twenty year old memories flooding back!

(wipes tear from eye...)

Fishy
    Posted 14 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  5. Anonymous

I thought I was the only one that was into Lunar Jetman!
    I am currently studying an NC in computer game design, and research older, simpler games for reference.
    When I saw this version of Lunar Jetman I couldn't believe it.
    The gameplay is absolutely perfect.
    Well done and keep up the good work.
    Posted 14 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  6. Anonymous

The game is brilliant. I admit I've never played the original one (only JetPac), so I can't compare.
    But this remake is superb. Graphics, music and extreme playability.
    Retrospec logo (with Speccy tape-loading sound) is just great. Brings back memories.
    Game is hard like...I dont't know...like hell =). BTW is it possible to finish it? I've destroyed 9 bases and scored 147470 (then died hit by the 10th rocket=). And the game wasn't over. Or maybe it is just a game for points? Either is good for me, anyway.
    Posted 14 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  7. Anonymous

I have downloaded Manic Miner, JSW, and Jetman. Jetman works fine, but the sound on the other two does not work properly. They both sound like a machine gun!
    Can anyone help pse?
    Posted 13 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  8. Anonymous

I only found Lunar Jetman recently. I'm already hooked on the music - both the title screen and in-game tunes. Classic Matt Simmonds. smile.gif

I'd love to get hold of the music files (I'd bet money they're FastTracker mods or something similar!) separately. Can they be downloaded from anywhere?
    Posted 12 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  9. asio

WELL DONE !

again.. amazing game.. I just commented on exolon... even the sound fx.. the teleport sound in LJM biggrin.gif

that and manic miner were the first 2 games I got when I was a kid... I still have both the original tapes here after all these years..

the game is the same as I recall.. although i've not put the speccy one on in years.

they also found solar jetman recently "games that never were"... dunno if you've seen that.. c64 version... wonder if they ever did a speccy version..
    Posted 11 years ago #
    Login to Send PM
  10. robdoc888

Looking to play a game from my youth-'Underwurdle' by Ultimate.
    Had so many hours playing it, can anyone help?
    Quite new to 'modern computers' and have tried using an emulator on the Retrospec site but cannot get it to work?
    Help!!

Posted 9 years ago #
    Login to Send PM

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.