Version for download:
- Tutorial added
- Some bugs fixed
- Fixed bug crashing system on changing timer type and keyboard locking in fullscreen
- Removed locking of bitmaps with video buffers
- Added ability to supply XML as strings not just files - allowing XML to be kept in code.
- Added ability for bitmap callback for the animations to be
created by your code not just loaded as a bitmap. Handy for custom file formats, adding effects (e.g. lighting, flipping, etc).
- Removed all additional constructors. There is now only one constructor for each module. Also made it easier by automatically calling some code (e.g. LoadAnimations is done within the constructor).
- Fix: when changing timer type (e.g. menu to game) the incorrect draw function could be called. This fix ensures when changing timer type, the draw function for the new timer type is not called until the logic is called. This avoids any problems where your logic might initialise graphics but hasn't been called.
1.0 Release version