Version 1.2 (13th November, 2015)
- Fixed an issue that was causing Highway Pursuit to crash at startup on some Windows 10 systems. Unfortunately I have had to remove the anti-aliasing feature for the time being, as this is what was causing the crash.
- Added support for 1920x1080 screen resolution.
- Improved support for playing in MAME cabinets by allowing the Shift, Control and Alt keys to be mapped as game controls.
Version 1.1 (6th Janury, 2005)
- All controls can now be redefined when in Joystick mode, so the steering/acceleration/brake can be mapped
to other axes or to controller buttons.
- It is now possible to navigate the menus using the joystick -- see the Use Joystick For Menus option under the Controller settings. The entire game can then be driven without using the keyboard, except for typing in a name for the highscore table (though pressing Fire will save whatever name is already entered without needing to touch the keyboard).
- The last entered highscore table name will be saved between sessions.
- The Escape key will now return to the menu when in Pause mode.
- Additional keys recognised for menu option selection (should fix problems with activating menus on some systems).
- Slightly easier to get into the lorry -- it will steer towards the correct position in front of you.
- Hopefully fixed a bug where the lorry fell into the water while carrying the player car.
- Uninstall now properly cleans up the registry entries and HighwayPursuit directory.
Version 1.0 (12th November, 2003)